Re: [Spridgets] Question on a 61 Bugeye

To: <caws52803@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Question on a 61 Bugeye
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn19221@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 17:19:56 -0500
Save for a 1000 or so CKD's there are no 61 Bugeyes.   Production ended in
60.   Some dealers register a vehicle when it's sold even where production
has ceased.   Notwithstanding this, the year of the vehicle is still the
year of production.   (The CKD was produced Jan thru Feb 61, and as RHD's
went mainly to Australia.)