Re: [Spridgets] carb throttle shaft

To: "vern@srvinet.com" <vern@srvinet.com>, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] carb throttle shaft
From: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:41:09 -0600
Uh... this would be the Bugeye? With what carbs?
H1 carbs I recommend bushing the bodies and using standard
shafts.  HS2 and beyond can use oversize.
Standard size for both shafts is .248"   Oversize is +.010"  I
STRONGLY recommend using a reamer.
Why not use oversize on an H1 you ask?
Because then you have to oversize the throttle linkage stuff....
         Peter C
Vern.... Again, this is NOT the 79 Midget mentioned in your
signature, is it?  LOL