Re: [Spridgets] Big online / live auction

To: "'MICHAEL CARPENTER'" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>, "'David Lieb'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Big online / live auction
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:23:56 -0500
Let's hope they all avoid the crusher.  At the very least, even the
worst of them will yield some parts that someone needs for a
restoration.
As for me; I'm done with over-ambitious restoration projects (famous
last words???), or, at least I will be when I exhaust the supply of them
in my garage.  But, I've learned that I always need a major project to
be pecking away at.  Call it a creative outlet, call it an
obsession.....I just call it fun.
Bud Osbourne