Re: [Spridgets] Car Sales

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Car Sales
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:32:05 -0600
Same here Larry.  Only it was a car for my daughter.  We agreed on a
number and when I came back it was 300 higher.
After expressing my disappointment, he got the head honcho who asked,
"What's the problem?  It's only 300 more."
I told him you obviously don't live up to your deals and he commented on
how he has to try for more but couldn't come down.
I said, "OK" and walked out.  He called and called and even told me that
I could have the 1st 12mo of service for free. I replied that would be
under warranty anyway and why would I expect good service from a company
that couldn't honor their deals.  Haven't heard from him since.  Kinda
miss him...it was fun.
Dave (sorry, struck a nerve)