Re: [Spridgets] Car Sales

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Car Sales
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:47:12 -0600
The sorriest statement here is that not only do virtually all the
dealerships these days play these games with customers, but from the number
of their cars I see driving around their customers are stupid enough to fall
for it! Do we really need people like this voting for our next president?
Driving big metal machines on the same streets we're on? Cheez!!

Every year that goes by I am amazed at the ever large chunks of our
population that are wasting food, space and air that intelligent people
could make good use of!

Cheers!!
Jim

On 2/15/08, David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net> wrote:

> Same here Larry.  Only it was a car for my daughter.  We agreed on a
> number and when I came back it was 300 higher.
> After expressing my disappointment, he got the head honcho who asked,
> "What's the problem?  It's only 300 more."
> I told him you obviously don't live up to your deals and he commented on
> how he has to try for more but couldn't come down.
> I said, "OK" and walked out.  He called and called and even told me that
> I could have the 1st 12mo of service for free. I replied that would be
> under warranty anyway and why would I expect good service from a company
> that couldn't honor their deals.  Haven't heard from him since.  Kinda
> miss him...it was fun.
> Dave (sorry, struck a nerve)
>

> Larry Macy, Ph.D. wrote:
> > He said let me go talk to finance. So this other
> > dude comes in and I give him the whole story and he says" So you are
> > perturbed and I can't get past that" Damn Straight Skippy. So I walked
> > out with the salesman saying "I'll call you if something comes up"
> > Guess he like rejection.
> >
> > Larry

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29,
2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>