Re: [Spridgets] Tie Rod End removal?

To: "'Guy Weller'" <guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tie Rod End removal?
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 08:21:36 -0400
As any old-time mechanic can tell you, Guy is absolutely correct.
Hammers, in skilled, trained hands, are a perfectly acceptable tool for
countless jobs.  Hammers, in the hands of untrained amateurs/"putzes"
are truly the tools of ignorance, and have been/are responsible for the
destruction of countless suspension, and driveline parts.  Sort of like
putting a mirror and a strait razor into the hands of a
monkey..........guaranteed to cut his own throat.
Bud Osbourne