Re: [Spridgets] Mounting those bullet style mirrors?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Mounting those bullet style mirrors?
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:18:54 -0700
Mark,

If your Bullet Mirrors are the Talbot type (rather than the racing
type) you can see them on my Bugeye at Ed's site. As I recall it is
near the bottom of his Special People Special Cars page.  These are
located for best rearward vision rather than looks, although I like
the look.  I can send you the distance from the windshield if it
looks like something you want to do.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor)
2000 Miata Special Edition