Re: [Spridgets] Mounting those bullet style mirrors?

To: uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Mounting those bullet style mirrors?
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 15:47:04 -0500
The only problem I have with the right side mirror, and even the left side,
is when some lard ass hits it, waddling past the car.
Once they are set, they work fine, but those wide butts knock them out of
place pretty easily.
I guess that is one of the curses of driving a car that sits so close to the
ground.

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad