Re: [Spridgets] garage door

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] garage door
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 07:57:17 -0400
The door is fine.  It is an old heavy wood double door.  The opener seems to
be malfunctioning or getting stray signals that are interfering with it.  It
is an old Stanley chain drive.

What is the electric eye system?  The car was halfway out, so an "eye"
slightly above floor level wouldn't have done any good. ( I just answered my
own question, didn't I?  Mount it higher. ))

I'll check that out.

Thnaks!

  _____