Re: [Spridgets] Sunday, funday, parts harvesting

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sunday, funday, parts harvesting
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 01:31:35 -0500
OK, let the biologist help. Loooong extension cord, shop-vac with
loooong extension and vacuum them up...ok,ok that sucks. ;-)  Couple of
cans of Raid wasp and hornet spray works wonders....or if you don't want
to offend the animal rights folks, (but we are talkin' 'bout saving some
parts here!) a CO2 extinguishers knocks them down for a while.  Flame
thrower works wonders; make one from one of the rice rockets that shoot
flame out the pipes.  Just a couple of fun ideas.  If I weren't so far
away I'd be out there with you.  I love scrounging for parts.

Enjoy!
Dave
59 :{)
Burlington WI