Re: [Spridgets] Sunday, funday, parts harvesting

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sunday, funday, parts harvesting
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 07:19:58 -0400
ROTFLMAO Glen!
The things we poor country folk did for entertainment. :-)

One question tho,
once you get them in the shop vac, then what?????
 if you want to be PETA friendly....that is.

Enquiring minds...

Brian S.
 Bugeyeracer under resto

> From: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu

> I thought of a story about my grandfather when he was a boy, sitting
> cross-legged at the opening to an underground yellowjacket nest with a pair
> of ping pong paddles.  He said that as long as he didn't miss once,
> everything went well.  Now I see why they invented video games for kids.
>

> Glen Byrns
>
> > OK, let the biologist help. Loooong extension cord, shop-vac with
> > loooong extension and vacuum them up...ok,ok that sucks. ;-)  Couple of
> > cans of Raid wasp and hornet spray works wonders....or if you don't want
> > to offend the animal rights folks, (but we are talkin' 'bout saving some
> > parts here!) a CO2 extinguishers knocks them down for a while.  Flame
> > thrower works wonders; make one from one of the rice rockets that shoot
> > flame out the pipes.  Just a couple of fun ideas.  If I weren't so far
> > away I'd be out there with you.  I love scrounging for parts.

Time for vacation? WIN what you need- enter now!
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergiveaway/?ocid=tag_jlyhm