Re: [Spridgets] Earthquake--follow-up

To: soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Earthquake--follow-up
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 21:25:05 -0500
I wasn't clear on that stat...  That is "per individual tornado", not every
possible tornado during a person's lifetime. Big difference. Also the
roughly normalized population of "Tornado Alley" (about 20 different
definitions of that area), is more like 150 Million.... so for a single
tornado, what percentage of that 150 million actually sees it....?

Cheers!!
Jim