Re: [Spridgets] Earthquake--follow-up

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Earthquake--follow-up
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:31:54 +0000
Please don't move to pa.

seriously though there was this story about this guy who lost one hose in the
oakland quake , one house and his resteraunt to a wildfire in la, then lost
another resteraunt to the riots after rodney king verdict, and then moved to
the midwest and lost another house to a tornado.  Can we say Bad Luck?

From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>