[Spridgets] Vintage Alloy Wheels On Ebay Important Update

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Vintage Alloy Wheels On Ebay Important Update
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:22:49 -0500
I tried one of the wheels on my stock street Bugeye last night. While the
bolt pattern is correct, the wheels don't accept the standard 3/8" studs and
lug nuts. The holes in the wheels are about 5/8" in diameter and 3/4" deep.
The standard lug nuts don't go on far enough and don't center properly. These
wheels must have used special deep cap nuts, as evidenced by the paint
missing around the holes. The race Bugeye PO must have either used long 5/16"
studs, or had the special cap nuts. In any event, in good conscience, I am
going to cancel the auction. If anyone is still interested in these wheels in
light of the above info, contact me off-list. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bud Pazur