Re: [Spridgets] Vintage Alloy Wheels On Ebay Important Update

To: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Vintage Alloy Wheels On Ebay Important Update
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:59:18 -0500
IIRC, the holes on my Silverstones were about that size.  You need a
set of mag wheel lug nuts for those wheels.  I got some from someone
on the list long ago, but I can't remember who.  He had bought a large
quantity and was selling them at a reasonable cost.  You also have to
watch the depth of those mag wheel lug nuts.  I had to shorten mine so
they would not bottom out.  It seems like they used washers, too, but
it has been a while.
Cheers,
Derf