Re: [Spridgets] john , NJMP in millville info?

To: Hal Faulkner <hal@katemuir.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] john , NJMP in millville info?
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@Lehigh.EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:32:17 -0400
Hal Faulkner wrote:
> My SPVP3 cam from APT came with a 102 Degree timing spec.
> Hal

Hal,
I just looked through the Kent Cams catalog, and the list for A-series
engines is long. There were timing figures spanning the range from 100
to 112 degrees, regardless of whether the cam was road or race. Way too
many variables involved to make an assumption on what the cam timing
should be with only one piece of the puzzle, and I stand corrected.
John
Fogelsville, PA