Re: [Spridgets] john , NJMP in millville info?

To: Matt Hagopian <mhagopian@hoppetool.com>, John Caffrey
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] john , NJMP in millville info?
From: charles christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:14:51 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
matt,
too bad i did not see you at the event.   after many years of building
spridgets i could have given you some ideas to work on.  i was camped not far
from you with the '61 jaguar #38 saloon MK2 wich i built the motor for a year
ago.
i must get back to the reassembly of my '67 street saab mdl., 96 sedan.   i
need an economical car to drive these days as opposed to my '94 GMC suburban
4X4 tow vehicle!  (yes my bugeye runs fine gang!   but it's not insured right
now!)  (money-money-money!)   frank!  i'm related to you! you and i have the
same uncle..."myfundsarelow" ....  ;)

chuck.
same darn '59 bugeye since 1974.....