Re: [Spridgets] News Letter Software

To: "Trevor Jessie" <trevor.jessie@gmail.com>, "Larry & Sandi Miller"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] News Letter Software
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:46:16 +0000
Hi Larry:

I used to do our Smoky Mountain Austin Healey Club newsletter, the Smoke
Signals a few years ago.  I used Wordperfect in a 3-column format.  It worked
pretty well for me.  Since I have not been involved for several years, there
are probably some pretty good newsletter formats available that weren't
available or were too costly back then.  But you CAN use Wordperfect if you
would like.I could import picures and diagrams, as well as creating a monthly
crossword puzzle or maze for reader's enjoyment.  Always got high marks for the
paper (didn't use an online version--most members, including myself, didn't
enjoy reading a newsletter of multiple pages on a computer screen).

--David C.
Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!

From: "Trevor Jessie" <trevor.jessie@gmail.com>