Re: [Spridgets] well executed cars

To: "'Dean Hedin'" <dlh2001@comcast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] well executed cars
From: "Leo" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:30:40 -0600
Maybee...maybee not... Try to duplicate it and I bet you cant for the 35k.
Modified, and even original cars, values are often determined by who it is
that wants it.  Strikes your fancy, you can afford it, and it becomes sold.
The purchaser gets a running, driving, get in it, and turn the key car,
without all the cost of figuring out what works and what doesnt work in a
particular application.  From reading about the builder he sounds like he
was very competent and from looking at the car you can say one of two
things.  The guy had a good eye and the knowledge / capabilities to execute
what he envisioned or he had a big checkbook.  Either way I would be willing
to lay good odds on that the average person couldnt duplicate it for the
35k.

Leo