Re: [Spridgets] WOW

To: "'Spridget'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] WOW
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 16:22:49 -0400
Reminders me of the time the restaurateur made me feel special.  I ordered
take out without looking at the menu.  He said, "For you ... $6.95".  I
figured that he somehow knew that I had just started working across the
street.  So, the next day I was back and I looked at the menu.  It was
$5.95.  :)  I got my money back.