Re: [Spridgets] Hyper Lube

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hyper Lube
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 21:01:38 -0400
Ron,
I'm just passing on information........not passing judgment.  I've been out
of racing, myself, for 27 years, and haven't kept up with who's doing what.
However, I do know that a lot of engine builders (more typically small block
Chevy builders, I think) have switched over to Brad Penn in recent years.
It could be that the SCCA Spridget race motor builders haven't caught on,
Bud