Re: [Spridgets] Hyper Lube

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hyper Lube
From: "David Riker" <davriker@nwi.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:23:59 -0700
Question:

I have an engine that never seemed to seat the rings in.  It runs smooth as
a sewing machine, but has blow by and oil consumption since the day it was
assembled, actually, getting worse.  Can I go back to break in oil and try
again, or does it need torn down and re-honed?
I guess I'd have nothing but 5 quarts of oil at stake by giving it a try.

David R.

PS, its an old Ford 260.