Re: [Spridgets] Hyper Lube

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hyper Lube
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 21:23:30 -0400
Larry,
I'd like to meet him, but, other than several email exchanges a few years
back, I never have.  I'm getting ready to build another engine, for my 356,
and I do plan on using some of the stuff Charles' company produces.
I know that the people at Brad Penn hold Charles in very high regard as
someone who really knows what he is talking about.   Charles was the one who
steered me back to "the real thing", as far as lube oils are concerned.
Like most of us long-time Kendall customers, I somehow missed the sleazy
deal that placed Kendall GT-1 labels on oil that had NO resemblance,
performance-wise, to the real thing.
Bud Osbourne