Re: [Spridgets] oil for spridgets

To: Trevor Jessie <trevor.jessie@gmail.com>, Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] oil for spridgets
From: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:17:28 -0700
I have a few cases of Castrol GTX in cardboard..... NOS.  SF/SE

  I even have a few of the filler/funnel things on cards.

I EVEN have 1 can with a Castrol GTX top, and a Chevron cardboard "can".

Trevor, I'm with you. I think they're either lying or hiding or ignorant.
         or a combination.

But then I think Underwriter's Laboratory is a scam, too.

         Peter C
=====