Re: [Spridgets] Fractional Vernier Caliper

To: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fractional Vernier Caliper
From: Hal Faulkner <frog.aye@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:29:03 -0800
Yeah, BUT
Horrible Fright has a 6" one without the fractional feature for 12.99
(coupon special expires 11/30.  You can pick up the book of coupons as you
walk in the door.) Get 3 and use the money you've saved to buy some little
metal plates with the decimal equivalents of fractions, drill sizes, etc.
The one I bought several years ago works as well as my Starrett, and I don't
have to worry about dropping or loosing a $150 caliper.
Hal