Re: [Spridgets] 1978 Midget Clutch Issue

To: <jjkan5@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1978 Midget Clutch Issue
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:22:15 -0800
John,

Most likely, the slave spring should keep the bearing against the plate,
as the only other spring in the system is the pedal return spring.

I'm wondering how you "removed the gearbox tunnel". They're supposed to
be welded in place, as it is a structural part of the monocoque.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/