Re: [Spridgets] No LBC-anti-lock brakes

To: 72spridget@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC-anti-lock brakes
From: weslakemonza1330@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:30:33 EST
ABS can't mean ALBS - it's just a convenience for non German speakers to
Anti and Lock together.  I mean the Germans invented ABS so they must be
right?  Over here everyone thinks ABS means anti-lock brakes and don't get  as
far as working out the mismatch.

I suppose you'll be telling me that BMW stands for BMW Motor Works  next???