Re: [Spridgets] Ethanol

To: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ethanol
From: Kevin Valentine <kevinv1275@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 01:12:40 -0500
Mark,

We have a similar situation here in Eastern Pennsylvania.  I use
ethanol free in the Midgets.

I got tired of chasing blocked up fuel systems.  I changed all the
hoses on 3 Midgets after having the inside degrade very quickly,
(within hours of filling up).  All the cars had new black fuel line
(sold at NAPA) rated for fuel injection.  All degraded from the inside.

I took Frank's advice a year ago and used the VW fuel line.  No
problems since.

Kevin
Tuscarora, Pa