Re: [Spridgets] Pinky Update

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pinky Update
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 06:01:46 -0700
Hello Linda,

     I'm not sure about inflation, but the general rule that has
     applied, (for the past 40 years) is that it costs $1 a month for
     a battery. A three year costs $36, a 5 year costs $60. They're
     pro-rated, so that if they go bad you get re-imbursed. It's just
     a matter of how often you want to mess with it, and how much cash
     you have on hand when the time comes. This rule has applied since
     I bought my first battery for a 1964 Rambler, right on thru to
     the last one (a six year, five years ago) for the Sprite. I've
     been using Die-Hards from Sears.

Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which you can die.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums