Re: [Spridgets] Robbins/Amco/EZ ON

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Robbins/Amco/EZ ON
From: "David Riker" <davriker@nwi.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 20:25:30 -0700
It has probably been almost 7 years ago that I bought a top from LBC.  I
choose a cloth top with a zip-out rear window.  The fabric was high quality.
I had it professionally installed, because nothing was marked.  The
upholstery shop, who has done tops for everything up to Aston Martons and
Chrysler 300's said it was "challenging", and "I wish you would have let me
order a top for you, so I could have sent it back".

As the end user, my only other observations are that the top is not exactly
symetrical, ie, one side the top overlaps the side windows by about 1/2"
more than the other, everything else being correct, and that the back
plastic windows were much thinner material than any other top I've ever had.
The back plastic began yellowing at the bottom almost immediately.

David R.