[Spridgets] Great Customer service agent!!!!

To: tech@knfilters.com
Subject: [Spridgets] Great Customer service agent!!!!
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 20:06:40 +0000 (UTC)
Customer service manager,

I just got off the phone with one of your customer service representatives (
doral@knfilters.com ) and was thrilled with her support in resolving my issue
with a defective K&N filter housing.B  She was knowledgeable, personable, and
creative in determining what part failed and what I needed to have replaced.B
With customer support like hers I will continue to use and recommend K&N
filter products to all of my friends and automotive club members.

Thank you for a great product and great support staff.

Ryan Kubanoff

1974 MG Midget

Philadelphia MG club

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html