Re: [Spridgets] Great Customer service agent!!!!

To: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Great Customer service agent!!!!
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 21:31:57 -0400
On 7/16/2010 4:06 PM, ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net wrote:
> Customer service manager,
>
> I just got off the phone with one of your customer service representatives (
> doral@knfilters.com ) and was thrilled with her support

> Thank you for a great product and great support staff.

Try THAT with some Major companies that turned to china for their
manufacturing,.
Nibco Valves that don't shut off right out of the box, Anderson windows
with chinese junk for hardware that is NOT covered under their warranty
because a rivet ripping out of a moving arm *may* be wind damage not
cheap made metal. Oh and the plastic parts that replaced the metal parts
that used to last for decades but now fail in under a year are NOT
covered either.
I know a plumber, electrician, and a carpenter that want to see china
NUKED off the face of the planet. NOTHING, absolutely not a fucking
thing they make is worth a shit.
--
Frank Clarici
Turning gook and hating it.