Re: [Spridgets] Speaking of Harley Davidsons

To: "'riverside'" <riverside@southslope.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Speaking of Harley Davidsons
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 15:40:16 -0500
You got it Kirk!   Check the figures....

http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle-news/statistics/motorcycle-sales-stati
stics.htm

Cheers!!
Jim

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Kirk Hargreaves
<khargreaves2@gmail.com>wrote:

> I stopped by our local Harley dealership yesterday to find that there are
> very few new bikes on the floor.
>
> Before the economy took a dive, the place used to have several new bikes
> lined up against each other.
>
> Of course if you talk to the owner I am sure he would say that "everything
> is fine."
>
> But when you look at the situation. .  it (at least to me) does not look
> very healthy?
>
> Just thought I would mention as I was caught off guard by the lack of bikes
> in the place.
>
> Kirk
> 591275

Cheers!!
Jim
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a
shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."
        John Adams
        US diplomat & politician (1735 - 1826)

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75