Re: [Spridgets] Fuel sucking vacuum problem on Pinky youtubes to

To: Linda grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fuel sucking vacuum problem on Pinky youtubes to
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 20:50:06 -0400
Hi Lin,
Something else to check,when it quits, remove the gas cap and see if you hear
a sucking noise, like air rushing in.Possibly the gas cap isn't venting
correctly.Also, you don't have the fuel line running too close to the exhaust
orthe engine, do you?possibly a very bad case of vapor lock, although it
really shouldn't be a problem withan electric pump.I have also heard in the
past, that you shouldn't use 2 gas filters. people have had similar problems
and got better removing one.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html