Re: [Spridgets] Midget 50th Hotel Reservations now open!!

To: Howard Collins <miniac7@aol.com>, Spridget
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Midget 50th Hotel Reservations now open!!
From: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:12:53 -0700
Jim, is this true?

I was quoted $95 a night if I checked out on Friday. Apparently Friday night
is not included in that price. The rate for Friday, when spread across the 5
days, makes the effective rate $112 a night.

Larry

On Oct 19, 2010, at 1:57 PM, miniac7@aol.com wrote:

> Larry,
>
> Did you reserve with Angela? I called a little while ago and the lady on the
phone quoted me a rate of $205/night for a standard room. She told me that I'd
need to make the reservation directly with Angela in order to get the $95
group rate. She told me Angela was out for the day.

> Howard Collins

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive