Re: [Spridgets] Midget 50th Hotel Reservations now open!!

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Howard Collins"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Midget 50th Hotel Reservations now open!!
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:21:55 -0500
The rate I negotiated with Angela (the Guest Services Manager and Events
Coordinator) was based on two things -- that we can do a reasonable job of
filling the place and that we are talking about weekday stays.  We are
getting a considerable discount.  They have no problem filling the place on
weekends and especially on race weekends.  We have race weekends on both
ends of our stay.  Those racers will need rooms during the week, as well.
We are fortunate to get what we are getting since they could easily fill
those rooms some/most of those weekdays at full rate and then some.

Reservations for us are open now (sorry about the glitch, but it will be
taken care of).  Reservations open to the general public on Nov. 1.  You can
bet the rooms will all be gone shortly after that.  If you are coming, don't
wait to make your reservation.  They do have a liberal cancellation policy,
if you need to use it.

Larry Daniels