Re: [Spridgets] Midget 50th Hotel Reservations now open!!

To: SPRIDGETS <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Midget 50th Hotel Reservations now open!!
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 07:57:09 -0700
I called and talked with a young lady, she at first wasn't getting the year
right so the dates I asked for came out to be the wrong days of the week.
After a minute she figured it out and gave me the right rate for Sunday
night the 19th through Thursday night the 23rd.Checking out on Friday.
I paid the one night fee and received a confirmation.
All in all totally painless, made me surprised to read of all the trouble
others were having.
I guess I got lucky and contacted someone who had an idea of what she was
doing!

Rick (soon to be going on a big MG trip cross country with my son) Bastedo

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums