Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Re: what does a shortblock weigh?

To: Pete Chast <pchast@francomm.com>, Frank Clarici
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Re: what does a shortblock weigh?
From: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:48:13 -0800 (PST)
OWWIIEE, Frank !!!!  I assume by "popped a nut" you're not referring to the
one holding the motor mount on. :(  Be thankful you're not yanking the lump on
a big Healey.  There's a shot of my engine and tranny hanging precariously
over the ali shroud on my build page below.  I know a guy whose big Healey
motor let go from the cherry picker right over his newly painted shroud.
Probably hurt almost as much as the busted nut pull.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo