Re: [Spridgets] L(A)JC

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] L(A)JC
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:10:17 -0600
Some of the stuff on cars these days is ridiculous, as well.  For example,
electric seats.  If I am the only one driving my car, why would I need
electric seats?  I set the position once and never moved it again.  For that
I need electric seats?  When I take my wife's car, I need to move the seat
all of the way back.  I could do it manually in a quarter of the time it
takes to do it with her stupid electric seat.  Another idiotic option is
radio controls on the steering wheel.  I can touch the volume knob on the
dash while still holding my thumb on the wheel.  So, why in the hell do I
need duplicate controls on the wheel?  And the list goes on.  Unfortunately,
this nonsense all come standard on our cars.  It pumps up the price of the
car unnecessarily and is pretty much only good for showing off all of the
gaga crap to people who drool over this kind of garbage.  They probably
drool a lot regardless.

LAD