[Spridgets] L(A)JC

Subject: [Spridgets] L(A)JC
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 14:20:05 -0500
The small cruise ship has a magician and a trained talking parrot for the night
club entertainment.  The magician does his tricks but the parrot has seen them
all so he squaks to the audience where the various items are hidden when the
magician makes them disappear.  One night the magician lights a cigarette for
his trick but there is a gas leak in the ship and it blows up and sinks.  The
magician is sitting in a lifeboat and the parrot says...  "OK I give up, where
did you hide the ship?"