[Spridgets] L(A)JC

Subject: [Spridgets] L(A)JC
From: spritenut at comcast.net (Frank Clarici)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:15:17 -0500
On 1/10/2011 1:54 PM, Billy Zoom wrote:
>> there is any prestige or pride in driving what is basically a truck.
> That's an insult to good trucks. Only a few SUV's are built on truck
> chassis. Most are designed to ride like a car. There's a lot to be said for
> a good truck.

Yup and now trucks are foo-foo vehicles because everybody wanted a truck
that rode like a marshmallow.
My new F-150 is the most foo-foo truck I ever owned.
They flat out do not make a standard gear box anymore, tilt wheel is
standard, I used it once to watch it work and will never use it again.
roll up windows are special order as is no carpet and vinyl seats.
Take off the bed and it's a Ford Expedition.
I need my truck for work, its a big tool that routinely gets replaced
but if this truck is loaded with useless crap, what's gonna happen with
my 2020 truck? I am sure it will parallel park itself by then have
headed/air conditioned seats, voice activated windows and doors, but
will it carry a sheet of plywood?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ