Re: [Spridgets] <Spridgets> L(A)JC

To: "spridgets_autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] <Spridgets> L(A)JC
From: Dave KK7SS <kk7ss@frontier.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 23:38:54 +0000 (UTC)
Kate,

Except for the chickem and horse feed, I can put all that in my Civic... but
then I'll only have room for one passenger....
Luckily I live on my own. If you don't count my daughter who has just moved
back in with me
 ---
"It's only for a little while daddy"   ... yeah!, right!

Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig

'65 Sprite - in process
'76 Midget - driver