Re: [Spridgets] horn amps?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] horn amps?
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:43:49 -0800
Hello,

     I'm an electrician by trade. I don't need everyone thoughts on
     electrical theory, as I TEACH that. What i need to know is how
     many amps a stock horn draws. Then i can make an informed
     decision. ..

     anybody have a stock horn that is willing to at least tell me how
     many OHMS it has. I can figure out the rest.

     That said, a relay won't make the horn louder or lights brighter
     unless the system was inadequately designed from the outset. Old
     wire doesn't have more resistance than new wire, and it doesn't
     wear out with time,  the insulation is just more flexible. Nor
     does a fuse wear with time unless it is being stressed.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Computer: a million morons working at the speed of light.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums