[Spridgets] horn amps?

Subject: [Spridgets] horn amps?
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (BJNoSHOV8)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:30:47 -0600
You must really love going into electronics stores and hearing them talk
about the benefits of expensive audio and video cables.

I was in a store recently and the guy tried to tell me that the HDMI
cable they had was constructed with the grain in the copper wire
optimized to allow for current flow from the blu-ray player to the tv!