[Spridgets] horn amps?

Subject: [Spridgets] horn amps?
From: billyzoom at billyzoom.com (Billy Zoom)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:54:54 -0800
No. The fuse is to limit the amount of current to whatever is safe for the
wire gauge used. Too much current draw will burn up the wiring. If the
resistance of the circuit is increased, it'll just lower the voltage and the
horn won't work well, or at all. If you use a relay, the wire won't get hot,
the horn will get full voltage, and the arcing won't burn the horn button
contact and make it quit working.
BZ