Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 11:51:42 -0600
There is a psychology thing going on here, Rick.  Who is most likely
to provide feedback on a product's quality?  Someone who is happy
with it or someone who is all pi$$ed off?  Don't confuse the number
or veracity of responses with the actual quality of the item. It's apples
and oranges because the responses aren't an accurate cross section
of the actual number of owners of the product. Let's say there five
own the product and never replied. You only read the five so what
do you really know about the product's quality?

Cheers!!
Jim