[Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances

Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:03:12 -0500
Yeppers, We have a small Appliance store down the street, get all of our
appliances there. We can get the same brands if we want, but he doesn't pay the
overhead and advertising the big boxes do, soo it's about 15-20% less
expensive. And the owner is a neighbor.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the
tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But
no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche