Re: [Spridgets] Thermal dynamics question (No LBC Content)

To: Bob Gardner <rdgard@cox.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Thermal dynamics question (No LBC Content)
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:57:17 -0800 (PST)
Bob,
I put ceiling fans in every room of my house in Tennessee. Flip the
little
switch and they move air up, which will force the warm air down every
wall
surface in the room. Much simpler if you ask me.

I only put two fans
in my NY house though. Mainly because it was really old and
had plaster
ceilings with no light fixtures. It was also two stories, so you
could not
easily get to the spot from above. If this is the case in your house,
it
makes mounting fans more difficult, but not impossible. You can either cut
out trenches or holes to run the wires through or use some of the (relatively)
nice-looking stick-on external wiring conduits available from any big-box
hardware store.

 - David Booker
Long Island

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html