Re: [Spridgets] Thermal dynamics question (No LBC Content)

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Thermal dynamics question (No LBC Content)
From: Bill Masquelier <billmasq@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 20:33:13 -0800
My quick answer is to use a ceiling fan- it is quiet, efficient and made to do
exactly what you are trying to do.
In the summer you have it blow the air down to create a draft but in the
winter you change the switch to blow the air up whiich will circulate the air
but create a very minimal draft (if any). All ceiling fans that I have ever
seen have that reversing switch.
BillM