Re: [Spridgets] De-seaming.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] De-seaming.
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 06:22:33 -0600
I guess there are a lot of charter members of Future DPOs here. Sure,
it is your car (as Burt Levy says in "The Last Open Road", the car has
no control over who owns it), but the days of cheap Spridgets are
numbered. Supplies of parts cars are dwindling. I am not a concours
guy, nor a fan of trailer queens, but there is something right and
beautiful about the way the factory made them. Besides, de-seamed
looks a lot like Fiberglas to me. They say you can't make a silk purse
from a sow's ear, but a silk purse would look rather silly on the side
of a pig's head.
David L

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75